Tuesday 1 December 2015

Christmas 'Try Town First' Shopping Promotion Dec. 2015

On the run in to Christmas, Kanturk is again making a big effort to promote and advertise itself as a good option to do your Christmas Shopping and all we ask is as our motto says 'Try Town First' and if we have not what you want then go further.



But as a shopping destination we have a lot of great shops from big to small, Supermarkets to Hardware stores, Chemists to Clothes, Cafes to Restaurants, Gift Shops to Toy Shops, Hairdressers and Beauticians so much so in most sectors we have a few options with plenty of of good bars for a visit before you head off.





For the duration of the Shopping promotion, businesses will be doing special deals and offers, so hopefully you will be able to find something to suit what you want in one of the shops that are involved in the promotion.



One great thing about shopping in

Kanturk is that the town has loads of easy accessible parking and you can walk to anywhere in town within a few minutes all we need is you to try it out.

One great thing is that you will find a lot of shops that put customer service to the fore, it will always help when you walk into a business and be greeted with that local smile that greets you.

Convenience is another great thing in that you can get to most places within a few minutes of a walk which is a great thing when you have bags to carry. Also convenient in that to most places in Duhallow you can be home beside the fire within a half an hour.

13 comments:

  1. The method of execution is really impressive of writers of this blog. This team does really work hard and brings new information to its readers. I am connected with this blog very long and I am really thankful.อาหาร เสริม เม ก้า

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dining in Palm Jumeirah Thank you for your post.Really looking forward to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always searching online for storys that can accommodate me. There is obviously a multiple to understand about this. I feel you made few salubrious points in Attributes moreover. Detain busy, awesome career! Digital Global Shopping

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work.
    nice deals

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. shopping

    ReplyDelete
  6. This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… komora normobaryczna

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great inspirational article. I am pretty much pleased with your good work. I think this is an educational post and it is very beneficial andle. Thank you for sharing. Looking to reading your next post.After Christmas TV Sales

    ReplyDelete
  8. I havent any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. http://www.shopguiding.pro

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work http://www.shopguiding.club

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing this informative post.MyAssignmenthelp.co.uk is giving dissertation conclusion help to students.we are already trusted by thousands of students who struggle to write their academic papers and also by those students who simply want
    kia motors swot analysis
    to save their time and make life easy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The content is utmost interesting! I have completely enjoyed reading your points and have come to the conclusion that you are right about many of them. You are great, and your efforts are outstanding! Christmas T-shirt

    ReplyDelete
  13. I needed to thank you for this incredible read!! I unquestionably adored each and every piece of it. I have you bookmarked your site to look at the new stuff you post. 이벤트속옷

    ReplyDelete